President's Message, Colleen R. Baker, RN, BSN, CHPN
On behalf of the SFBA HPNA Leadership Team, I'd like to welcome you to our Online Community. We are excited to share the different features which will bring you opportunities to network, share ideas and participate in events.
If you aren't already a member, please consider joining. There are at least 8 great reasons to join and they are listed on our Membership page. You don't have to live in the Bay Area or be a nurse to join us; we welcome all Hospice and Palliative Care Healthcare Professionals from all areas of the county. If you are a member, please take a moment to update your member profile and password. You can update your profile and password by locating the small icon on the top right portion of this page.Here are a few things you can do to get started
- Take a look at our Event Calendar where you will find CE Education Programs, Symposiums, Death Cafe' groups and Speaker Series.
- Download our Phone App (Wild Apricot) to keep updated and register for events at your fingertips.
- Check out our new "Community Conversations" Nurse Spotlight page.
- Learn about Leadership Team Opportunities on our About Us page.
- Take a spin at our Resource Center. You'll find Covid-19 & National Resources and Videos & Short Films.
- Check out HPNA Happenings for up-to-date information from HPNA National.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting our site!